Industrial sector, which currently accounts for 13% of GDP, faces a deep revolution in all areas, both in its production processes and in its distribution or product designing. This revolution, commonly called Industry 4.0, consists of the introduction of digital technologies and it is complemented by a digital transformation, in which not only production or distribution processes are affected, but also products and even business models.
In this scenario, two challenges emerge when technology becomes a differential factor:
- Improving productivity, optimizing processes and energy savings: these are not new needs for industry, although globalization and new channels have generated a very high level of competition, where any improvement in processes has a great importance.
- Flexibility, agility and time-to-market reduction: it not only emerge in a more competitive environment for industry, but customers are undergoing a transformation, which customize is paramount, or where needs or tastes change quickly. The sector must gain in flexibility and agility to adapt itself to new demands, and even anticipate it to new trends.
To adapt you to this new environment, many companies must make a deep transform, forgetting in some cases their traditional business model and adapting it to the new demands of customers and users, becoming increasingly digital. This adaptation, called digital transformation, relies primarily on new technologies, although the technology not only serves to support the change of business models or the relationship with customers and users. It also allows competitive improvements or adapt them to an increasingly competitive environment, without changing the business model as a strategic line.
Some of the main technologies, in which Indizen offers a deep knowledge, and a support on changes required, are the following:
- Digitization and IoT: sensorisation of the physical environment (machinery, environments, distribution chains and product, etc.) This is the axis of automation processes and improvements derived from data analysis.
- Big Data & Analytics. Process digitization generates an huge volume of data whose analysis can offer great benefits: distribution and processes improvement, predictive maintenance, detection of opportunities and trends, etc. In short, it allows to make the decision making based on data, against traditional decision making models with a great intuitive component.
- Mobility and augmented reality solutions: Desining applications and augmented reality solutions allows productivity gains in all processes, as well as new ways of interacting with users and customers
- Cloud Computing: The main contribution of " the Cloud" is the flexibility and the speed to adapt it to changes in infrastructure and technology solutions.
Are you interested in our solutions?
Traditionally, a predictive maintenance has been based on the knowledge of components in each existing machine of production lines, that means that we know the bearings, components and lubrication to observe their behavior through ultrasonic analysis techniques, thermal information, vibrational information, etc. This type of maintenance has two drawbacks: the knowledge level required of the machine, so it can only be offered by the manufacturer (who does not know the environment where the machine is installed), and that the analysis does not take into account the whole chain, the influence of other previous machines or even the environment.
At Indizen, we were a pioneer with the application of Big Data Analytics on machine and environment sensor data to generate a predictive fault detection models, obtaining excellent results, without requiring a thorough knowledge of existing machines or a high implementation costs.
We have helped different companies to face their digital transformation, offering them our consulting services, audit services and training in new technologies and in their application in their business.
Our knowledge on data analytics techniques has allowed us to tackle data analytics projects to process improvement or data-based decision making.
It is sspecially important the use of analytics for identification of fraud in the processes of manufacture, supply and distribution of products.
Development of command tables about production progress in real time, monitoring the data transport and analysis in real time.
Cloud assumes the "commoditization" of computing capabilities or IT solutions. It accelerates the adaptation of these systems to new demands, as well as the reduction of risk establishing a model of payment for use (use = success) .
Our knowledge in cloud service providers has allowed us to help different companies to start using these platforms.
We have developed different mobility solutions to help companies in their day-to-day operations, such as back-office or CRM management from any location through the use of mobile devices.
Discover our projects and cases of success in health sector
+34 91 535 85 68
Paseo de la Castellana, 130 - 4ª planta, 28046 Madrid, España.